Tuesday 6 March 2012

Mama's got a brand new bag

Zara Plaited Leather Shopper: £79.99

(Sorry about all the photos, I got a bit click-happy!)

Whilst shopping on Sunday I wandered into Zara for a browse and before I knew what was happening, I was paying at the till. I featured it in my latest wishlist and since then, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. It's quite a bit of money but lovely quality. The bag is leather with a removable shoulder strap and linen zippy pouch. It is quite sizable huge - making it perfect for school/ 6th form/ uni, train journeys or even throwing things in for an overnight stay. I personally just love a big bag as I tend to carry round everything bar the kitchen sink around with me! I tend look upon bags as an investment, something durable that will last me 'till I'm old and grey. I think it's quite timeless too, a real bag for life :)

So what do we reckon lovelies? When it comes bags, do you prefer quality or quantity?

27 comments:

  1. Love it!!
    http://www.allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVEEE this bag! :)

    please check out my fashion blog- http://stylebykls.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, great choice! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that's gorgeous!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I really love the handles x

    www.a-place-for-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bag is divine! Love the color!

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely quality, and this bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this bag just before Christmas! I have used it every single day! I love it! Its defo my fave!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bag looks lovely! I tend to carry only small bags with me, since I'm too lazy to put all stuff in one big bag. Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a classy bag! Definitely looks like it'll go with everything. Great purchase.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhhh it's so perfect - lucky you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This bag is beautiful, that is all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag is perfect, I always have to have massive bags too, I carry so much around with me!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a stunner! I like to stick with one bag and have a few of varying sizes to suit the occasion.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. uhh, that bag is GORGEOUS! I'm the same with big bags; i just...it's so lovely! I'm extremely jealous right now, heh! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh this is beautiful and definately worth the investment! :)
    I do prefer quality, but with my shallow pockets i got a dupe of this, which is ok but obviously nothing compared! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice bag (:


    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this bag. Yeah it's pricy, but i agree, it's a investment piece! It's stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. that bag is beautiful! perfect shade of brown that'll go with anything!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a great bag, so stylish, I was thinking about getting it, it's perfect as an everyday bag, but when I when back too Zara it had sold out. Maybe it's better like this, since it was a bit too expensive. :)
    happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete