Thursday 4 August 2011

There's a first time for everything...

My goodness, three posts in one day, you must be sick of the sight of my name on your dashboard! As I said previously, I went shopping with my mum as the weather's been terrible today. You've seen my outfit, now heres what I bought...


Not exactly my biggest haul, I know. When I'm on holiday I get through books at quite a pace so I was on the hunt for a few more Sophie Kinsella's as I've already read quite a few in the shopaholic series (in the wrong order, I might add, this is the first one) and I've been meaning to pick up 'remember me' for ages. WHSmith's have loads of offers on at the moment and I got these 'buy one, get one half price'.


The lipstick is my first from MAC! I have no idea why it's taken me long to buy one, I think it's because I find the shade range (and price) quite daunting, I never have the time to carefully choose a shade which will suit me.

I've had my eye on this shade for quite a while as I was looking for something quite similar to my lip colour, a 'my lips but better'. Anyway dolls here's a swatch and the shade is 'Créme in your coffee'. It's the perfect shade for my pale skintone. The swatch is quite true to colour and MAC online describes it as a 'Creamy mid-tone pink brown' which I think is spot on. It's a creamsheen so it's not too drying but still has good staying power (tried and tested today) and tastes looovely :)

xx


3 comments:

  1. I've never noticed this lipstick in MAC but it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick is a gorgeous shade!
    Check Out my Blog :)
    http://allthatfashion-campbellgirl.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a preety shade, I'll have to check this out to match my pale skin as well!

    ReplyDelete