Sunday 28 August 2011

My Sunday in a nutshell

Hey dolls! My family have gone away for the weekend so I'm currently home alone! Without sounding antisocial, I actually really enjoy having the house to myself and find it really relaxing :) I worked Friday and yesterday then stayed at a friend’s house last night. it's been a pretty relaxed day today I’ve just lounged round the house, and done a bit of housework (shocking, I know!) I’m currently watching friends (the one with Ross' tan) and waiting for my friend to finish work then we're ordering in a cheeky late-night domino's (Mmmm..)
Sorry this isn’t my most interesting post but anyho, I hope you're all well and had a lovely weekend - comment and let me know what you're up to tonight – oh, and hello new followers :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Being home alone is so good! I love having the living room to myself haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being home alone, don't know how you like it! lol

    http://sarahlouise-more2life.blogspot.com/

    come join my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete