Saturday 2 July 2011

June Favourites

Happy July my dears! My goodness June has floooown by! It was my second month of blogging, I turned 17, and shopped while I should of been revising. I'm sorry there's not very many! This month has sort of crept up on me and I've been trying to think which products I've been using/ loving consistently - Here's what I've come up with...

Batiste brought out a new, bigger size of their infamous dry shampoo which is a consistent favourite of mine. Yay for Batiste!

I love this shade! It's so flattering on any skintone.

Barry M: peach melba

I've been loving the dewiness of my Revlon PhotoReady. It looks great in any almost any light and has SPF 20 which is always nice, especially now it's getting sunnier!

Revlon PhotoReady Makeup: 002 vanilla

My skin has very much been behaving itself this month (touch wood!) and I'm pretty sure this little miracle worker has had something to do with it.

The Body Shop: tea tree blemish fade night lotion

And finally, ever since watching the last episode of Made In Chelsea and hearing this song, I've been hooked! This girl has some serious talent, check out her YouTube :)


I’m optimistic about July, it should (technically) be getting warmer, though this is England.. I will finish 6th form for the summer and get my braces off - needless to say I’m rather excited :) x

1 comment:

  1. How funny, I also got very excited by Batise's larger can! I have the pink one! :) And i LOVE that Barry M shade, i brought it a few days ago and i wear it ALL the time. Its lush! :)

    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete