Monday 11 July 2011

Finally, an OOTD!

I’ve finally snapped an outfit of the day! (hooray!) I had a few seminars at my local university today so admittedly, the outfit is nothing special, but I thought I’d still give it a go.
So the focus /lighting isn’t too great on quite a few shots as the daylight is starting to fade and my tripod was not working with me at all, but what can I say? It’s difficult taking pictures of yourself, and it's safe to say, this was a minor disaster.
At first, I couldn’t find the timer mode on my camera, yet being my usual determined self, I attempted to take pictures without (Stupid, I know) and of course, it didn’t work... at all. After flicking through the menus and settings for a few minutes I realised there was actually a specific timer button. (Note to self; pay more attention to the little icons - they do actually mean something.) I would also like to mention that my battery died after only a few snaps so I didn’t have time to correct my mistakes (What a success this was!)
My apologies for being such an amateur – I’m sure I’ll perfect this one day!

T-shirt: H&M  | Blazer: H&M  |  Jeans: DP  

 Ring: New Look  |  Stacking rings: H&M  

Bag: H&M  | Scarf: Thrift  |  Belt: Zara  

Heeled brogues: Peacocks 


Err Lily, we can still see that arm... Oh well, at least it's in focus :)



3 comments:

  1. i like your rings and brogues!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I like htis very chic. totally loving black right now, bit ironic seeing as it is supposedly the height of summer. X

    ReplyDelete