Wednesday 15 June 2011

A ma-hoosive apology!

Oh my goodness, where has the time gone? It’s been an unforgiveable 51 days!! (Not a very good start, is it?) I want to start by saying a massive thank you to you lovelies who have clicked that little ‘follow’ button – it really means a lot to me and yet it seems I’ve let you down already, and for that, I apologise profusely.

Revision/ exams/ coursework + extra shifts and family commitments = a very exhausted Lily!

So, quick update; I have now finished ALL exams, handed in ALL coursework and turned 17! And while I haven’t been blogging, I’ve still been picking up odd items :)
... I say ‘odd items’ but while the time has accumulated so has the amount of clothes, shoes, skincare, makeup etc. And now exams are over I have plenty of spare time on my hands so expect a beast of haul this coming Friday!
Huge apologies once again and expect to hear from me very soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment