Monday 20 June 2011

How much is your face worth?

I was given an unexpected afternoon off today and on arriving home was at a loss of what to do with myself. I’ve seen this tag sort of thing on quite a few blogs so I thought I’d give it a go :) My apologies for some of it looking a little worse for wear, it gets quite a bit of hammer in my make up bag!


Nivea pure & natural soothing day cream (for dry to sensitive skin) £5.10
17 photo flawless primer £4.99
Bourjois healthy mix foundation (#51) £9.99
Collection 2000 lasting perfection 16 hr ultimate wear concealer (#1 Fair) £4.19 (The writing wore off the packaging)
Vie eye shadow collection (‘In the buff’) £10.00
MaxFactor false lash effect mascara £10.99
Vie one step face base (Ivory) £16.00
Vie 'blushing beauty' £16.00
Soap & Glory hocus focus £12.26
Vaseline lip therapy £1.32
Rimmel moisture renew lipstick (‘Nude delight’) £6.29               

That makes a grand total of £97.13!

I feel rather sick at the thought of all this going on my face! Thankfully during the week I don’t tend to wear much more than moisturiser and concealer :)
Hope you all have a lovely evening and if you decide to have a go at this yourself, comment and let me know – I love reading these! xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the products all seem rather cheap on their own but they sure cost a lot all together :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete