Wednesday 22 June 2011

Happy Wednesday :)

Hello my lovelies! Hope you’re all well and enjoying your week, I woke up this morning and decided it was time for a mid week ramble!
So I’m lucky enough to have every Wednesday off as I don’t have any lessons and only work nights, and while you would expect I’d use this time productively (to do 6th form work etc.) I do not. I am excellent at procrastinating and usually spend my time sleeping, drinking coffee, watching daytime telly or YouTube videos, playing sims (yes, sims!) and generally lounging around the house. This is then usually topped off with my yoga class and on returning home more of the same. Lazy? I know, but I quite enjoy my mid-week dossing days.
Gah I know I’m such a nerd for saying this but I’m soooo looking forward to the final Harry Potter movie! I believe it’s out July 15th and I cannot wait (I do also use HP as a form of procrastination) I also have a real urge to watch Twilight. Now before you all roll your eyes and exit my blog I just want to point out that I am not your usual Twilight groupie. I’m not team Edward, or team Jacob, I’ve only really seen it once or twice but I really feel like watching it. Perhaps I will hop over to Amazon and see how much it’s going for.
I had sweet chilli Ryvita mini’s for lunch.. This is in no way interesting or important but they were seriously tasty and you should all try them :) xx

1 comment: